Avengers: Endgame Trailer Reaction is a fanfiction parody short written by MarioFan65.
(At the New Avengers Facility, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Thor, Natasha Romanoff, Hawkeye, Spider-Man, Rocket Raccoon, Scarlet Witch, Falcon and Ant-Man are sleeping on the couch after watching many trailers on TV as Groot pop up on the couch)
- Tony: How long will we wait for the Avengers 4 trailer?
- Steve: I don't know. We already got Captain Marvel's trailer out.
- Spider-Man: Ooh, what about X-Men: Dark Phoenix?
- Tony: No. That's a different movie and different universe.
- Spider-Man: Look like Deadpool is trying to kick their asses with those movies.
- Thor: You guys are awake by now?
- Tony: Yes. I'm sick of Disney releasing every single trailer before ours. We're like the last ones around.
- Spider-Man: Do you mind watching a trailer for the live-action remakes of Aladdin and The Lion King?
- Tony: I don't wanna hear about it.
- Spider-Man: My bad.
- Bruce: Why not get some Starbucks before the trailer comes.
- Tony: That's a good idea. We'll be ready to kick Thanos' butt before the endgame comes.
(The trailer for Avengers: Endgame starts)
- Rocket Raccoon: Hey look! The new Avengers movie trailer!
(Everyone popped up as they watched the whole Avengers 4 trailer)
- Tony: Oh my gosh, why i am talking to my suit?
- Steve: You were just sending a message to Pepper Potts.
- Tony: Oh.
- Hawkeye: Look like i'm back in action.
- Natasha: Oh god.
- Scarlet: Wow.
- Falcon: Looking good.
- Groot: I am Groot.
- Thor: Where's my other eye? Didn't you gave me one in the last movie Rocket?
- Rocket Raccoon: I did. But that was in CGI.
- Thor: Damn it. I shouldn't have lose one since my third movie.
- Tony: Avengers: Endgame. Oh yeah, we're gonna see it when the premiere comes.
- Ant-Man: Hey look! I'm on TV!
- Steve: Great.
- Luis: *walk in the room with some waffles* Hey Scott, i made some waffles for you if you like and what are you watching on TV? *gasp and look at the TV* Yeeeaaahhhhhhhhh! God damn right!
IN THEATERS APRIL 2019
- Despite being a crossover parody, this story is not affiliated within the Crossover Omniverse Saga.