I messed up the title to my story, and I will change it to:
The World of Cars and Trucktown
One day, a 14-year-old car named Jessica Aaron was wandering around out of boredom. Suddenly, Lightning McQueen came through a portal! Jessica's sea-blue eyes widened as he said, "Well, I end up here again." Jessica said, "Leave our town!" Lightning said, "As if I'll listen to a little girl like you. I'm 41!" Jessica, who has some attitude, said, "Shut up, oldie!" Jessica's parents came along, and said, "Oh, the Lightning we all know and hate." A bunch of baddies surrounded Lightning, to his horror. He said, "Before things get violent, let's talk this out." A purple car named Violet said, "No, I want to get to the fun part." Lightning gave her a annoyed look. Violet said, "Hey! It's not my fault that you and your (bleep) friends keep entering Trucktown!" Then, Violet turned to Jessica. "Or was it the young one's fault?" Jessica said, "Of course not! I had nothing to do with the portal!" Violet said, "You were the only one near the portal!" She pushed her into the portal! "Mom! Dad!" the young teenager yelled. She heard Violet laughing. Unfortunately, poor Jessica was transported into Cars 2! She was, being a teenager, quickly shocked by the violence. Well, she was nearly killed a few times. The Lemons mistook her for a very young racer, and being sadistic, tried to injure her, but the fuel she was using would not roast her engine. If she had exchanged regular gasoline for Allinol, and been hit by the Electromagnetic Pulse Emitter, she would've been killed or on the verge of death, most likely killed. Anyways, she wandered around, and watched Finn blow up the boat, Tony Trihull, and she was minorly horrified, both that Tony was a living boat, and the explodion nearly killed her. When the movie was over, she was thrown out of the portal, to her annoyance. Violet was the only one there now, and Jessica asked, "Where's Lightning?" The evil car replied, "Car-napped."
Violet sighed and said, "If you must know, he's in a warehouse."
- Professor Z: Finn McMissile. It appears our race has reached the finish line.
- Finn McMissile: The only thing finished around here is you, Professor Z.
- Professor Z: We shall see.
- Mater: There ya are, buddy!
- Professor Z: Get him!
- Finn McMissile: Mater, he's escaping!
- Mater: Dad gum.
- Computer: Gatling gun activated.
- Finn McMissile: Ha! Capital idea!
- Mater: Dang, these lemons is fast! We gotta shake 'em!
- Computer: Evasive maneuvers. Rocket fuel depleted.
- Mater: Aw, shoot.
- Computer: Activating parachute.
- Professor Z: It's the end of the Autobahn for you!
- Computer: Simulation complete.
- Mater: Dad gum! Did you see that jump right der'?
- Lightning McQueen: Yeah! Great job, Mater!
- Mater: This trainin'-ma-whatchit is cool, Holley! Let's run it again!
- Holley Shiftwell: Careful! The Academy's Holotechnology is sensitive!
- Lightning McQueen: Easy, Mater. Let the rest of us have a turn.
- Francesco Bernoulli: Si. Now we see how much better hgih speed chases are with the open wheeled cars.
- Mater: Alright. Well, you two have fun. I'll let the fellers in.
- Holley Shiftwell: Mater, this technoloy is classified! Those cars don't have the proper clearance.
- Finn McMissile: At ease, Shiftwell. Any friend of Mater's is a friend of ours. Now, let's run another simulation.
- Acer: I've bet you're after Professor Z's intel. Aren't ya?
- Germ: Yeah, well, jokes on you. Acer's guarding it with his life.
- Acer: Hey, Hey I thought you've had it?
- Germ: Don't tell me you've lefted in the drop off point? You've better beat these losers their before they swiped it.
- Professor Z: If you'll quit now, you may survive. Something to consider. No. This can not be. How are you doing this?
- Acer: It's about time you guys show up.
- Trunkov: It's not my fault. He blow another head gasket.
- Green Car: Hey, what can I say I'm a hot head.
- Germ: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Save it for your drink. We've got a race to ruined.
- Professor Z: (Laughs) What? That is cheating. How dare you? You're making this too easy. Stop it. Don't you just love my little toy.
- Francesco Bernoulli: Our thoughtful for you to race Francesco in a Francesco's home a town. Now everyone I know again a witness your total disgrace. That is unless you think you can beat me. Oh, that is funny. Francesco, you are hilarious. Of course they would not think something so ridiculous.
- Mater: Welcome to Rater Springs. Now you fancy race cars might be fast. But you were you'll see how fast I can go with an old frank chasing me.
- Jeff: Who's Frank?
- Carla: I do not know. But he's sound strong and handsome.
- Mater: You've got to strong part, right. See ya in the finish line.
- Fillmore: I'm all four peace and love, man. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
- Sarge: What Fillmore is trying to say is that Professor Z's thugs have been spotted trying to sabotage this race.
- Finn McMissile: Quick, disable them before they hurt someone.
- Fillmore: I hope this doesn't upset the tranquility in my karma.
- Computer: Simulation complete.
- Holley Shiftwell: Oh, well done, everyone. You've run every simulation in our database.
- Mater: Dad gum! That was fun!
- Francesco Bernoulli: Once again, Francesco exceeds his own expectations by mastering every spy mission.
- Holley Shiftwell: Well... technically, to consider these missions 'mastered' you'd have to place first each of them... Which, um... You haven't.
- Lightning McQueen: Well, I guess you can't win 'em all, Francesco.
- Finn McMissile: On the contary, you're welcome to run these simulations as often as you like.
- Francesco Bernoulli: The great Lightning McQueen' mouth runs much too fast while his tires run much too slow.
- Lightning McQueen: P'huh! Why don't you just say that to my face?
- Francesco Bernoulli: It is too hard to see your face when I am so far ahead of you! Ha ha!