Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall is the working title for a cartoon that is currently in production. It is being developed by Cartoon Network and Toei Animation. It is going to contain features related to Cartoon Network television programs and Dragon Ball Z. It is scheduled to preminer in January 2009.
Planet Fusion has travelled throughout the galaxy for years in which devastaded countless planets and civilizations, and the next target will be the planet Earth, specifically the Cartoon Network universe. Now a new hero named Shane must rise and team-up with the Z Fighters and the Cartoon Network characters for the biggest fight yet with the power of Nanos.
- Shane Kaz - A anthropomorphic white cat who is the main character.
- Shane's Dad - Creator of the Nano cards, which allows for power-ups.
- Master Roshi
- Dee Dee
- Professor Utonium
- Numbuh 1
- Numbuh 2
- Numbuh 3
- Numbuh 5
- Ben Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Lord Fuse
- Mojo Jojo
- Fourarms (World Collide only)
- Cannonbolt (World Collide only)
- Laura Bailey - Trunks
- Grey DeLisle - Mandy
- Kara Edwards - Goten, Videl
- Keith Ferguson - Bloo
- Kyle Hebert - Gohan
- Tom Kenny - Eduardo
- Sean Marquette - Mac
- Mike McFarland - Master Roshi
- Richard McGonagle - Four Arms
- Christopher Sabat - Vegeta, Piccolo
- Sean Schemmel - Goku
- Sonny Strait - Krillin
- Tara Strong - Ben Tennyson
- Characters from various Cartoon Network shows appear in the game, redesigned in an anime style by Akira Toriyama to match with the Dragon Ball Z artstyle.
- It should be noted in a trailer that a frontal shot of Megas, the titular robot of the now-canceled cult-classic cartoon Megas XLR, was shown. This may hint that other characters in the Megas XLR canon may appear in the game, but nothing of the sort has been confirmed.