Daphne and Velma's Arabia Trip is a fanfiction short written by MarioFan65. The short features Daphne and Velma from the Scooby-Doo franchise, focusing on Daphne and Velma going on a trip to Arabia after winning two tickets. It was released on July 22, 2020.
- Daphne Blake
- Velma Dinkley
- Prince Amir
- Sultan Omar
(At Daphne's house, Daphne is in her room, having a video chat with Velma on the computer)
- Daphne: Hey Velma.
- Velma: *on the video chat* Hey Daphne. Anything new?
- Daphne: Nothing much. We're in the middle of summer vacation when we don't have to go to school for months.
- Velma: Yes. I always wanted to win a lottery. With that big prize money, we can go to the gym, we can go to a amusement park and we can buy all the fashion stuff at the mall.
- Daphne: That's so sweet. What if we won like two tickets and go somewhere around the world?
- Velma: That would be cool. Maybe we'll travel the world like going to Florida, Canada, Peru and so much more places to go.
- Daphne: Where do they sell lottery tickets?
- Velma: They're at the supermarket. Let's give them a shot.
- Daphne: Okay. See you at the store.
(The background "The Girl With Better Clothes" by Crooked Man plays as Daphne open her closet to put on some clothes. Velma in her house put on her glasses and get her car ready to drive into the supermarket. Daphne drive in her van as she park in the lot of the supermarket and catch up with Velma. The background song end.)
- Daphne: Velma.
- Velma: Hey Daphne.
- Daphne: What's up?
- Velma: Nothing much.
- Daphne: Is this where we get our lottery tickets?
- Velma: Yes. Just go inside and we'll get our lottery tickets.
- Daphne: Sweet. How do we play the game?
- Velma: I'll show you when we get there.
(Inside of the supermarket, Daphne and Velma are in line to get their lottery tickets)
- Daphne: So this is where we get our tickets.
- Velma: Yes, you're right. All you gotta do is fill in the bubble for the numbers and wait til the next day to see if you're lucky enough to win.
- Daphne: I'm excited.
- Velma: Whatever. Just get your ticket and bubble in the numbers.
- Daphne: I'll do my best.
- Velma: I'll do mine too as well.
- Daphne: *bubble in the numbers 45, 50, 4, 6, 7 and 19* Done.
- Velma: Are you sure you're going with that choice?
- Daphne: Yes. I think i'm gonna win this.
- Velma: Uh, hello? You know that 90% of people always lose the lottery. You're going to fail this game.
- Daphne: Trust me, i will win.
- Velma: If you're gonna do it, then go for it.
- Daphne: Alright. Also, feel free to copy my answers if you want.
- Velma: What? No. Are you going to make me lose if you lost?
- Daphne: We could be lucky enough to win together. Just copy my answers and that's it.
- Velma: I trust you. If we lose, we're breaking up. Is that the deal?
- Daphne: Yes. If you say so.
- Velma: Ugh. Look like i gotta go with the flow. *copy Daphne's answers*
- Daphne: Where can we send our tickets?
- Velma: Just fill it in the box like sending mail.
- Daphne: Okay. *fill her ticket to the box*
- Velma: I can do mine as well. *fill her ticket to the box*
- Daphne: It's all good.
- Velma: Sweet. Tomorrow will show the results if we win or not.
- Daphne: It will be on TV tomorrow morning.
- Velma: We'll be on time.
(The next day, Daphne and Velma are watching TV to see the news on the lottery results)
- News Reporter: *on TV* Breaking news. It's that time of year again. Today we are going to show the results on the lottery with the lucky numbers if you win or not.
- Daphne: Oh goodness, it's on.
- Velma: This is the big day.
- Daphne: They're going to show the numbers.
- News Reporter:
MORE TO COME
- The story is requested by jblaser on DeviantArt.