Flame Icejin: History of the Trinity (フリーザ の 火: ピカチュウ の 過去, Furīza no Ka: Pikachuu no Kako, lit. "Fire of Frieza: Pikachu's Past") is a fanfiction movie that takes place one year before the events of Flame Icejin.
The Pikachu that Eduardo owned when she was a Pichu was born from an egg produced by another Pikachu: The Pikachu that Pokémon trainer Ash Ketchum currently owns.
However, before Ed's Pichu was born, Ash, Dawn, and Brock, were continuing their journey in the Sinnoh region. However, something was with Pikachu that was making its stomach hurt. So, Ash and Co. head a Pokémon Center for help. After a few minutes, the Center's Nurse Joy informs the crew that Ash's Pikachu is a mother. Ash, Dawn and Brock are really excited about this.
Meanwhile, a few miles away, Frankie, Wilt, and Eduardo enjoy the scenery of the Sinnoh region, enjoying the habitats of Pokémon, exploring places, and making friends with trainers they meet. While they were ready to conclude their journey, Eduardo accidently bumps into Ash, giving him quite a fright, but after a little explanation from Frankie, Ash and Co. introduce themselves.
Discover what happens before the start of Flame Icejin in this 33-minute movie.
Characters and their actions:
- Ash Ketchum (an ace Pokémon trainer from Pallet Town, and the owner of the mother of Eduardo's Pichu, now a Pikachu)
- Dawn (a Pokémon coordinator from Twin Leaf Town who started her journey with a Piplup before she met Ash and Brock)
- Brock (a former Gym Leader from Pewter City (his father and mother currently run the gym) who aims to become a Pokémon breeder; he acted toward Frankie the same way he acted towards other girls he met when Brock and Frankie meet)
- Ash's Pikachu (the starter Pokémon that Ash recieved from Professor Oak when he started his Pokémon journey, and the mother of Eduardo's Pichu, now a Pikachu herself)
- Frankie Foster (a caretaker from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends who happens to be the founder's granddaughter; she, Wilt and Eduardo were exploring the Sinnoh region before meeting Ash, Dawn, Brock, and Ash's Pikachu)
- Wilt (a helpful imaginary friend from Foster's who sometimes says "Sorry" and asks if things are okay)
- Eduardo Jose Valerosa (a guardian imaginary friend who mostly gets scared at things that move; he owned the offspring of Ash's Pikachu before releasing her, hoping to see her again sometime)