Quan Kaah is an evil monster being who was an evil person that lived long ago. After his death, he possessed the most terrifying, destructive powers. As a result, Protesus had to banish him to the Underworld.
Quan Kaah has a red demonic face, hands & skin with sharp straight horns, yellow beast looking eyes, a scar on his left eye, two sharp front teeth & has dark black wings.
During his death, in 2013 his soul ended up being stolen by the Great Witch Of Souls & despite being dead, T.J made the Great Witch Of Souls his personal servant. In 2014, night before Halloween, T.J and the Great Witch Of Souls were planning on attacking the world but then T.J was contacted by a voice from the underworld. The voice said that the circle of time is going to begin on Halloween night & was given instructions to absorb the souls of other spirits, humans & animals in order to gain power. After going to the moon & absorbing the whole population of Earth, he transforms into a demonic being & adopted the name "Quan Kaah"! Proteus was shocked and troubled when he realized how Quan Kaah got here and where he came from.
Quan Kaah then travels back in time to the year 1884 where he cast a spell to change The Realm Afterlife into darkness & converted Amira into the Great Witch Of Souls. When he met Proteus, they both fought however Proteus manages to get the upper hand despite not being experienced, traps him with his magic lamb & sends him to the underworld. When he was banished, he left an orb which Proteus held onto since 2014. By 2012, Quan Kaah then contacts Dr Beechings & asks him to free him from the underworld and as a reward, he will resurrect him. On Halloween 2013 Dr Beechings breaks into the underworld to free Quan Kaah. Upon freeing the demonic being he rewards Dr Beechings with the United Kingdom by removing it from the earth & sending it to the underworld while Quan Kaah rules the rest of the world by turning it into darkness but luckily Proteus and his team manage to get hold of the Breeching scythe and used it to erase Quan Kaah from existence.
The Curse Of Fredrick (2011)
Proteus tells God that the Realm of the Dead is being invested with banshees, ghouls & other mythic creatures & says Quan Kaah might escape the Underworld. God tells him that Quan Kaah will never escape. When Thomas asks Proteus who Quan Kaah is, Proteus tells him that Quan Kaah was an evil person that possessed dark powers, so him, Jesus and God had to banish him to the Underworld.
The Nightmare Journey (2012)
After Dr Beeching fails to axe the escaped souls with his Beeching scythe, Quan Kaah contacts him from the underworld and tells him to free him from the underworld and in return he will resurrect him. After speaking with Dr Beeching, Quan Kaah leaves.
The Dark World (2013)
Dr Beeching finds Quan Kaah in the underworld and Dr Beeching asks to be resurrected but Quan Kaah tells Dr Beeching if he resurrects him he will not have his ability's and powers anymore and decides to not resurrect Dr Beeching, much to Dr Beeching's dismay is about to leave but Quan Kaah makes another deal with him instead of resurrecting him he will grant him England. Dr Beeching accepts the deal and axes him from the underworld. After being freed from the underworld, Quan Kaah gives Dr Beeching the Untied Kingdom by removing it from Earth and putting it in the underworld and then turns the world into darkness. Quan Kaah stands on top of a high building and tells all the people why the world has turned dark and he also asks a woman which of her family members that have died the woman says she had a brother who died a year ago, Quan Kaah then resurrects him behind the woman. Quan Kaah tells the woman to turn around and she sees her (deceased) brother much to the woman's surprise. Quan Kaah then tells him if they all obey him then they would all get along just fine. Mary calls up to Quan Kaah and says Proteus will stop him and Quan Kaah doubts that. Quan Kaah meets with Proteus and Liberty while they leaving the Dark Rock when suddenly Mary uses Dr Beeching's Beeching scythe and strikes Quan Kaah with it and it erase's him from The Realm of the Dead but not before he takes Liberty to the moon and leaves her there. Quan Kaah does a battle with Proteus and Mary, he resurrects a dragon but Mary kills the dragon with the Beeching scythe. Quan Kaah then has a heated conversation with Mary and to that Quan Kaah is about to kill her but Proteus immobilizes him with his magic lamb and Mary erases Quan Kaah with the Beeching scythe, turning the world back to normal.
The Circle Of Time (2014)
It is revealed when T.J’s transformation is complete he turns into a Demon Being and he calls himself his new name ”Quan Kaah” & then travels back in time to 1884 where Proteus met Quan Kaah for the first time & when he created the Great Witch Of Souls which just goes to show that T.J is Quan Kaah in the future & then he travels back in time.
Voyage Of The Dead (2015)
When Proteus uses the hour glass of time, he travels back to the year 1884 to the realm of the dead to before Quan Kaah turns Amira into the great witch of souls. Quan Kaah says to Proteus that he decided to stop him then Fredrick appears with Amira (the great witch of souls version of her). Proteus uses his magic lamb on Quan Kaah to stop him. Quan Kaah sees the Great Witch Of Souls and says that she was the one he was about to create but Amira/the great witch of souls says he doesn’t need to worry about it anymore before Proteus sends him to the underworld, erasing the original timeline.
In the new timeline, Proteus resides at his calm, beautiful, peaceful realm afterlife (since the realm of the dead was never created) with Mary. But before Proteus from the original timeline was erased, he left a message for new timeline Proteus, warning him that on the 21st December 2012, T.J’s soul would arrive in the realm afterlife & when he did, Proteus immediately sent him to the underworld, meaning T.J would never become Quan Kaah & that means Quan Kaah would disappear in the underworld.
Powers and Abilities
T.J possessed all of the innate ghost powers after his death. However, he also possessed rare & dark powers that no other ghost can possess making him the most terrifying & powerful ghost ever was extremely dangerous. After absorbing the entire population of earth, he becomes his true form & transforms into a demonic being, becoming corporeal again & possessing the most extraordinary powers making him an supremely powerful being. He is one of, if not, arguably the most powerful creature in existence, with only God, Jesus & Proteus, are the only ones that come close to matching his powers.
- Teleportation - Like all ghosts, T.J can instantly transport himself, being or objects from any location to a specific location elsewhere.
- Telekinesis - T.J can move beings/objects with his mind. He is powerful enough to throw beings across a room, strangle them or pin them to a wall.
- Mind Control - T.J can control the minds of others with targets being completely subject to his mental control. He can sometimes effect the mindset of living beings, even to the point of driving them insane or forcing them to serve his will.
- Invisibility - Like all ghosts, T.J can only be seen when he so chose to & could not be seen by anyone.
- Telepathy - T.J can read/sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally or affect their minds/thoughts.
- Dream Walking - T.J can communicate with people through their dreams.
- Intangibility - Like all ghosts, he is not physical and could walk through walls.
- Pain Infliction - T.J can inflict great pain onto a person by causing their blood vessels to burst and thus giving them multiple aneurysms.
- Torture -
- Spell Casting -
- Reality Warping - He is powerful enough to bend reality to their will.
- Afterlife Travel - Like all ghosts, T.J can travel between the living realm and the spirit realm.
- Magic - T.J can manipulate supernatural forces.
- Possession - T.J can take control of the body of a living human by entering their body. He can control a person's actions with his mind.
- Electorkinesis - He can conjure or manipulate electricity, lighting & technology.
- Thermokinesis - He can lower or drop the surrounding temperature with his presence.
- Biokinesis - T.J can can manipulate the biological aspects of a person or creature, which he normally uses to inflict severe harm on his victims, such as to cause severe pain, break bones, cause diseases, viruses, infections, sicknesses, illnesses, cancer, heart attacks, strokes, and damage organs.
- Atmokinesis - T.J can create & control the weather such as thunder, snow, rain, storms, hurricanes, monsoons and tornadoes
- Hydrokinesis - T.J can create and manipulate water, in many various ways.
- Pyrokinesis - He can create and control fire & heat with his mind.
- Aerokinesis - He can control and manipulate air and wind.
- Cryokinesis - He can control and manipulate ice, cold & snow. He can also freeze and unfreeze objects.
- Super Strength - T.J can overpower and beat humans & lift heavy objects with is mind.
- Super Speed - Like many ghosts, T.J can move at incredible speeds, especially through teleportation.
- Soul Control - T.J can manipulate the properties of souls.
- Soul Absorption - T.J can absorb other spirits, gods & mythic creatures to gain power. He can also absorb the souls of living beings such as mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fishes and insects by sucking them into him, making him more powerful & stronger altering his appearance during the process.
Powers after his transformation
- Claws - Quan Kaah possesses claws on each of his fingers
- Fangs -
- Flight - He can fly by spreading his wings out.
- Resurrection - He can instantly resurrect any humans, animals, angels, demons, monsters, deities, alphas, and any other beings. can easily revive dead people and recall lost souls.
- Shapeshifting - While in a vessel, he can change his physical appearance to anything he wishes.
- Immortality - Like all celestial beings, is not subjected to time, aging or diseases, and doesn't need to breathe, eat, or sleep to sustain his vessel.
- Invulnerability - Quan Kaah is indestructible and cannot feel pain.
- Regeneration - If Quan Kaah's vessel receives any physical damage, the wound will completely heal instantaneously.
- Immunity - He is one of only five things in creation that the Colt cannot kill.
- Magic Immunity
- Magic Negation
- Power Granting - Quan Kaah gave all demons their powers and abilities when he created them, and he can just as easily take their powers away if he wanted to.
- Power Distribution: He is capable of distributing power to others.
- Power Negation
- Power Augmentation
- Exorcism - With just a snap of his fingers, Lucifer was able to instantly exorcise a demon back to Hell.
- Conversion - He can create a race of demons, monsters and creatures by twisting human souls. Because of this he could manipulate their nature to his whim. He can transform any human into a monster at will., and he can also transform any human into anything he desires.
- Conjuration -
- Evil Control
- Illusion Casting
- Corrokinesis -
- Time Travel - He possesses the power to travel backwards and forwards in time
- Chronokinesis - He possesses the power to create, stop and control time itself.
- Precognition - Lucifer could see and accurately predict the future,
- Parallel Reality
- Dimensional Travel - Quan Kaah can travel between different dimensions & universes.
- Afterlife Control - Quan Kaah can control the afterlife.
- Afterlife Prevention - Quan Kaah can prevent souls from entering the afterlife.
- Afterlife Creation - Quan Kaah can create afterlives where the dead dwell.
- Magmakinesis: Ability to control and manipulate lava.
- Metallokinesis: Ability to control and manipulate metal
- Ferrokinesis: Ability to control and manipulate metal
- Chrysokinesis: Ability to control and manipulate gold
- Psammokinesis: Ability to control and manipulate sand
- Unikinesis - He can manipulate the entire universe; everything that consists of stars, planetary systems, galaxies, dark matter, relativity, matter, etc.
- Naturakinesis -
- Geokinesis - He can manipulate the earth in its various forms, such as rock, sediment, nature and plantlife.
- Demonic Magic
- Demonic Possession
- Heliokinesis: Ability to control and manipulate sunlight
- Lunakinesis: Ability to control and manipulate moonlight
After his battle with Proteus which resulted with his banishment, Quan Kaah is trapped in hell. He cannot leave it under his own power like other creatures. At best he can only send an apparition. To escape from hell, he requires the aid of an outside force.
- Magic - Lucifer could be briefly restrained and banished by spells.
- The Colt - It caused him pain and he was knocked him down for a short time when he was shot in the head, but it can't kill Lucifer.
- Angel Trap - He could be trapped by the angel trap.
- Holy Oil - Holy fire could hold Lucifer for a short time.
- Hand of God
- Primordial Entities - Death, God, Jesus Christ, and Proteus can effortlessly kill Quan Kaah. Proteus's magic lamb is strong enough to trap or kill him, and some angels could presumably cause him some harm.
- Proteus's Magic Lamb -