Chapter 1 is the first chapter of Rayman and Pac-Man: Rolling In written by MarioFan65.
This chapter is called "Rolling In".
(In the present day, a limbless hero walk up to a cliff, watching a view of the world of the Glade of Dreams)
- Rayman: Fresh morning in the world. Time to start off the day. *jump over the roots*
(Rayman ride on the roots by skating over them throughout the Jibberish Jungle)
- Rayman: Yahoo! Kicking the roots! *dodge over the spikes* Ha ha. No spike is going to pop on me. *jump over a rock* Whoop. There it is. Now i'm heading home. *jump high and fly with his hair, forming to a helicopter-like form*
(Rayman land down to the Globox Village as he impress all of his fans around)
- Rayman: Hey guys. It's good to be home where the ray is.
- Globox: What's up Rayman?
- Rayman: Looking fine.
- Globox: You are on fire.
- Rayman: On fire? I don't see the fire on my hair.
- Globox: It's a expression. Like "Oh, you are looking wonderful as cold stone tonight!"
- Rayman: That's my man.
- Globox: I'm always here to have you by your side.
- Rayman: You can say it again pal.
- Uglette: Look at you, all trained this morning.
- Rayman: Every morning got me running around the Jibberish Jungle.
- Globox: I made donut buns with plum cream inside for breakfast.
- Rayman: Oh cool. Those are my favorites. Did you add in any topping in it like banana slices?
- Globox: I made fruit salad as well, as much as you expected.
- Rayman: Alright. Fruit salad. Those are my favorites.
- Uglette: Come over to the house if you like.
- Rayman: I'm here for a little morning breakfast.
- Globox: Come on in. No need to ask.
(Rayman enter Globox's house to have some donut buns with one of the kids and Globox with Uglette also)
- Globox: I got the donut buns coming this way.
- Rayman: Give me a nice fresh plum drink.
- Globox: I got plum juice on the way!
- Hardrox: Oh yeah. Bring it over.
- Rayman: Ready to jingle, ready to mambo.
- Uglette: Drink up kids!
- Hardrox: I got the plum in me!
- Globox: Here you go. *place the plum juice on the table*
- Rayman: Time to drink up.
- Globox: *drink up the plum juice* Taste like grape mixed with cranberry.
- Hardrox: It's delicious.
- Rayman: I feel like mixing this bun with a nice fresh plum juice.
- Globox: It's good for you and it's very healthy.
- Rayman: Just saying.
- Uglette: I got more donut buns coming up.
- Rayman: Place them over.
- Uglette: *place the donut buns on the table* There's more if you like.
- Rayman: Oh boy, more donut buns.
- Globber: It's the yummy bun with the cream inside.
- Brainox: My favorite.
- Rayman: Mmm, it never get old like a cupcake.
- Globox: I made them all good.
- Rayman: Lucky you.
- Globox: *sit down and eat the donut buns* This is the perfect bun ever made from scratch.
- Uglette: Thank you for the buns Globox.
- Globox: You're very welcome. What do you all say?
- Everyone: Thank you Globox!
- Globox: You're all welcome. I love you all!
- Rayman: I love you too Globox!
- Globox: Eat up!
TO BE CONTINUED