Shantae and Casper's Spooky Adventure is a fanfiction crossover short written by MarioFan65. It is a crossover with Shantae and Casper. It was released on October 2, 2020.
- Ghostly Trio
- Ammo Baron
- Techno Baron
- Hypno Baron
- Squid Baron
- Risky Boots
- Tinkerbat Captain
(At Spiderweb Island, Shantae and Rottytops are hanging out in the spooky jungle with crawling spiders around the roots)
- Shantae: This jungle is giving me the creeps.
- Rottytops: The whole island is suppose to look spooky.
- Shantae: The house should be here somewhere.
- Rottytops: I always live in that house with my brothers. It's not that natural.
- Shantae: We shouldn't have brought a map for the trip.
- Rottytops: Who need a map? I know the way to get there.
- Shantae: I almost step on a spike.
- Rottytops: Watch out for some. You may be mistaking for a cactus.
- Shantae: When are we going to get there?
- Rottytops: I can't see such a thing. According to your question, we better wait 'til we arrive at the place.
- Shantae: Ugh. It's going to be one of those long ways to get to the place.
- Rottytops: At least you have me.
- Shantae: I feel like we're never going to get there.
- Rottytops: It take some time to arrive at the place you're going to.
- Shantae: We're all going together. That's why.
- Rottytops: If you ever get lost, just give me a call.
- Shantae: We're on the same group.
- Rottytops: It's the two of us. I see something big.
- Shantae: The trees are just blocking the way. We don't know what that is.
- Rottytops: Check your binoculars.
- Shantae: Let me see. *check her binoculars, look around and see a mansion* Ooh, we're here.
- Rottytops: Perfect. We're just on time.
- Shantae: Told you it was going to be quick.
- Rottytops: There is no need to complain.
(Shantae and Rottytops explore the mansion as they take a look from the outside and enter inside of there)
- Shantae: Hello? Is anyone home?
- Rottytops: This is my house.
- Shantae: What? You own this property?
- Rottytops: It look like a abandon mansion.
- Shantae: Ugh. Why do you always act like you don't remember anything?
- The story was requested by Princess-Josie-Riki on deviantArt.