Chapter 2 is the first chapter of Shrek and Crash: The Crossover Story written by MarioFan65.
This chapter is called "Fairy Tale".
(Back at Cortex's castle in the lab room, Cortex and Uka Uka use the computer to track down the bandicoots as they locate some worlds to suck the bandicoots out and drop them over to the latter world)
- Cortex: Come on, come on. We got all night to look around the multiverse to kick the bandicoots out somewhere in the circle.
- Uka Uka: You always been guessing. Find some places for them to warp!
- Cortex: I'm trying. But you're giving me a hard time to think when I'm looking around for places to pick.
- Uka Uka: You're making me upset more than your parents.
- Cortex: Dang it Uka Uka. You're making me nervous.
- Uka Uka: Uh, who's asking first? Me or you?
- Cortex: Uh?
- N. Gin: Can I take cover on the computer Mr. Cortex?
- Cortex: No. I'm suppose to find some worlds for the bandicoots to banish on.
- N. Gin: Sir, you take forever like you did with the weapons. I should have been on the computer in the first place.
- N. Brio: My head is getting dizzy or is it my brain.
- Cortex: *slap N. Brio* No, N. Brio. You are just acting stupid.
- N. Brio: I can't feel my head.
- Nina: What taking you so long to track a world down?
- Cortex: Uh, Nina. Can you see i'm trying to track down the bandicoots to suck them away?
- Nina: Yeah. You always gonna do it, but somehow failed like your science project.
- Cortex: Be quiet miss. Let the uncle handle the targets myself.
- Uka Uka: You been taking too long.
- Tiny: Yeah. Tiny is getting kinda bored.
- N. Tropy: I should have done it myself.
- Cortex: I finally track them down. See? Isn't it that easy for you to see what I'm doing like putting a cherry on top of the cake?
- N. Tropy: Whatever.
- Pinstripe: You're making me buy a new gun from a gun show.
- Dingodile: My man.
- Cortex: Okay. Which worlds should I send them to. *locate the worlds to find for the bandicoots to banish* The 5th dimension? Nope. The 10th dimension? Hard pass? The Dragon Realms? No. They'll be alive there with the good dragons. *locate Shrek's swamp* Ah. A swamp with a tree house. That's where I'm abandoning them to.
- Uka Uka: This is where they're saying, right?
- Cortex: Yes. Now, I will push this button and make them go away forever like it's their last day on the Wumpa Islands. *press the button to zap the bandicoots over to their house* At last, the light comes.
- N. Brio: Ooh, it's a miracle!
(The zapper in Cortex's Castle zaps into the satellite as it zaps right into the bandicoot's house with a portal opening up as Crash, Coco, Crunch, Tawna, Polar and Pura are floating out of their rooms and bumping each other through the ceiling)
- Crash: Oof!
- Coco: Uh, why are we floating?
- Crunch: Are we in space or did someone rob our house to launch a anti-gravity machine device?
- Tawna: It's like, we're floating out of the house!
- Everyone: What?
- Polar: *shockling try to get out as he get sucked into the portal outside*
- Everyone: Polar!
- Pura: *hold from the door as he get sucked into the portal*
- Crunch: Not you Pura. What the hell is going on outside?
- Coco: It's like we're facing a alien adbuction!
- Crash: *crash out of the house with everyone as they get sucked into the portal* Whoa!
(Crash, Coco, Crunch, Tawna, Polar and Pura are falling through the portal as they zoom through the lines of getting warped in the multiverse)
- Crash: Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!
- Coco: This look like some unfinished business here!
- Crunch: I'm not liking the sound of warping to another world! Get us out of here!
- Tawna: It's too late! No matter what they tried to do, is to drive us out of our home and abandon us into some strange world.
- Coco: Don't tell me we're going to fall into some kind of strange world in the multiverse?
- Polar and Pura: *hold on together screaming*
- Crash: Weeeeeeeeee!!!
(Crash and the gang suddenly zoom through the portal and crash themselves into another world, landing into the swamp as they splash into the water where a beach side is held)
- Crash: Eek!
- Coco: Aw man. That landing.
- Crunch: Where did we crash on the other side?
- Tawna: We must be in a swamp. This is a total disaster, I say.
- Polar and Pura: *run out of the water and hide through the hole down beneath the tree*
- Coco: Polar, Pura, don't be scared. We're all in this together.
- Crunch: Why they run off like that?
- Tawna: Cause we're lost. We fall into the other side of the world where we didn't expect to land into a swamp in the forest.
- Crash: Uh? *itch his head and get off the water*
- Coco: I don't know much about this place, but it's really becoming a true nightmare for us.
- Crunch: Like we gotta get outta here.
- Tawna: If there are only power crystals hiding in the swamp, we'll be out of this world in no time.
- Crunch: We got a good point to get out of this mess.
- Coco: *check by Polar and Pura hiding in the hole of the tree* It's okay to be scared you pets. We'll get out of here by morning.
- Polar and Pura: *walk up close to Coco*
- Crash: Aw.
- Aku Aku: Let's go explore through the swamp.
(Back at Cortex's Castle, Cortex and his army watch on the computer to spy on the bandicoots, Polar and Pura on exploring the swamp as Cortex celebrate after doing his successful plan on getting the bandicoots out of his world)
- Cortex: Yes. YES! At last, we finally abandon these bandicoots into the swamp.
- Uka Uka: Apparently. They are trying to get out of the swamp.
- Cortex: No way. They were suppose to be drowning into the swamp's water.
- N. Tropy: I heard a hideous beast reside in the swamp and can roar out the bandicoots behind the swamp.
- Cortex: Oh really? If it was for the hideous beast, it could be some sort of bear or troll that can scare out the villagers living close to the swamp of a creature.
(The next day, the bandicoots, Polar and Pura are still at the swamp, walking through the woods and searching for a way out while Polar and Pura sniff for clues during the quest)
- Coco: Gosh, we have been searching all night and all day long since our arrival.
- Crunch: It's still morning? Gosh, why didn't we pay attention to our times?
- Tawna: We don't have a clock with us or a watch strapping to our hands.
- Crash: *itch his head*
- Crunch: Then why didn't we make one and strap it into our hands?
- Tawna: You should have know the answer and ask Coco in the first place.
- Coco: I didn't have time to set up. I was busy.
- Crunch: Jeez, it's like waking up late and missing breakfast in the morning.
- Tawna: Maybe we'll find a diner to eat at and fill out our stomachs.
- Coco: It's not like the world isn't going to slow down on us.
- Polar: *sniff on the rocks*
- Coco: Polar, you there. Did you find anything?
- Polar: *shook head as "no" and point out to Pura*
- Pura: *sniff on the ogre footprints and found Shrek's house* Purr!
- Coco: A house!
- Crash: Ah ha!
- Crunch: I knew there's a diner with a house mixed together.
- Tawna: *look at the wanted signs with a picture of Shrek's family* Wanted. Beware of Ogre. Who knew a family of ogres could reside there and try to cause a roar on the indiivual faces? Nah, let's just take a look.
- Shrek: What the? What are these foxes doing in my swamp?
- Fiona: Maybe they're just tourists, searching around the swamp.
- Shrek: No they're not. They're strangers. Every time they come into my swamp, they're gonna put up a pitchfork and torch my tree house into a dumpfire. I can't let them trespass my property as I put up signs to keep them away from coming.
- Fiona: Well you don't need to protect your swamp anymore since you are now a famous celebrity ogre.
- Shrek: Not in my house and not in my swamp!
- Puss in Boots: You make the cat angry if you make the cat stress. But you do not want to make the cat angry if you try to push through your bonds. *open his claws with a fierce face*
- Aku Aku: This place got a booze from the start.
- Shrek: Look who's talking now? Me!
- Puss in Boots: We got a lot to explain from these bandicoots.
- Crash: Uh?
- Aku Aku: Hold it. We wouldn't say we're far-travelers looking for peace in the worlds.
- Shrek: Then welcome to my swamp. Here is a family of ogres living in a happily ever life. Also got two pets with me and bugs crawling all over the woods.
k p k
l k k
TO BE CONTINUED
Next: Shrek and Crash: The Crossover Story (Chapter 3)