SpongeBob's Birthday Surprise is a fanfiction short written by MarioFan65. It was released on May 1, 2020.
(In the Bikini Bottom in a pineapple house, SpongeBob is sleeping on the bed with Gary sleeping with newspapers on the floor as the clock rings a horn with SpongeBob turning off the clock.)
- SpongeBob: *yawn* Ah, good morning Gary.
- Gary: Meow.
- SpongeBob: Oh, what a lovely day. Time to start my early morning breakfast in the sea.
(SpongeBob prepare his morning breakfast with some Kelpo cereal while Gary eat some snail food on the bowl)
- SpongeBob: Having a morning breakfast with Kelpo is the start of the day, right Gary?
- Gary: Meow.
- SpongeBob: Oh, i better not be late for work. See ya Gary.
- Gary: Meow.
(SpongeBob get his Krusty Krab hat and walk to the streets to work)
- SpongeBob: I'm ready, i'm ready, i'm ready.
(At Patrick's house under the rock, Sandy discuss on the board with a few friends to plan out for SpongeBob's surprise party)
- Sandy: Okay guys. We better think what the surprise party could look like for SpongeBob when he comes out of work.
- Patrick: Gotcha. I'm gonna collect all the pretty eggs that I can see and repeat it back to me.
- Sandy: No Patrick! That's just plan silly. Any idea?
- Bubble Bass: I'll serve him some Krabby Patties with over 10 pickles.
- Sandy: That's lunch. Is there any other idea we can discuss?
- Mrs. Puff: Ooh, i can make him drive boats and pass through Boating School.
- Sandy: SpongeBob ain't going to school today. Any more ideas?
- Pearl: I know. I can give him a bunch of shiny diamonds and he's going to be rich with a bunch of collectables.
- Sandy: We need to think better. How about we go to SpongeBob's house to set up the surprise.
- Everyone: *talk and plan the surprise*
(At the Krusty Krab, the customers are in line while the others are eating their Krabby Patties. Nat is in line, getting his order ready from Squidward.)
- Squidward: Welcome to the Krusty Krab. May i take your order?
- Nat: May i have two Krabby Patties with a drink please?
- Squidward: Yes. *look at SpongeBob in the kitchen* SpongeBob, we need two Krabby Patties with a drink.
- SpongeBob: *at the kitchen* Coming right up! *cook the Krabby Patties with a spatula* Eureka. *place the patties on the bun and add in the toppings and fill up the drink with soda* Check. *ring the bell* Order up.
- Squidward: Ugh. *grab the tray with the order* Here you go.
- Nat: *grab the tray* Thanks a bunch.
- Squidward: I wish i weren't here if it wasn't for SpongeBob. Grrrrrr!!!
(At the office, Mr. Krabs is smelling his dollars on his desk)
- Mr. Krabs: Money is just a beautiful name. I will never lose money to run me business! Time to pay some taxes during work.
(At SpongeBob's house, Sandy's gang set up the party in the room while Gary is sleeping)
- Sandy: You guys go set up the decorations. I'll go bake the cake. Patrick, keep an eye on Gary before he wake up.
- Patrick: Aye aye Sandy. *watches Gary* Hey little guy, wanna read some Snail Tales?
- Plankton: *move the cans on the table* Gosh, why are the cans so heavy to push? If i was bigger, i would smash them all to squeeze into a little cup.
- Old Man Jenkins: I can't reach.
- Larry: Don't worry, i got this. *place the decorations on the wall*
- Mrs. Puff: Keep the place clean my boys.
- Sandy: *bake the cake* We're going to make it lemon-flavor. Just like the smell of pineapple.
- Larry: I got "Pinch the Tail of a Jellyfish" ready.
- Sandy: Jellyfishes don't even have tails. Seahorses too.
- Larry: I thought it was a sea bear.
- Mrs. Puff: The presents are ready.
- Pearl: SpongeBob is going to love this one.
- Sandy: Great work. Set up the balloons.
- Plankton: *tries to blow the balloons* I'm too weak!
- Larry: *blow the balloons* Perfect.
- Patrick: Gary, want some snail food? Never mind, you're good.
- Sandy: This party is going to be a palooza.
- Pearl: I got the music playing.
- Sandy: Keep it low for a surprise. I hope SpongeBob like all of this.
(After work, SpongeBob and Squidward left the Krusty Krab as they walk home together)
- SpongeBob: Oh boy, Squidward. Today is a great day.
- Squidward: What-so ever.
- SpongeBob: I get to cook meals, talk to the customers and make them smile.
- Squidward: Too much of ordering people's food and you get to cook them in the kitchen.
- SpongeBob: I wonder what Mr. Krabs do in his office?
- Squidward: He just sit there and do nothing! Lucky for him.
- SpongeBob: He's the boss. He get to do anything he wants. Also, he loves his business and restaurant.
- Squidward: I'm just going to sit and relax. I'll see you in the morning.
- SpongeBob: Good day to you.
- Squidward: *walk to his house and relax inside* Ah, another bored day. I'm getting a coffee.
- SpongeBob: *walk home* La la la la la la la la la. *open the door, realizing the house is dark* Uh, Gary? Why is the house so dark?
(Inside of SpongeBob's house where everyone is inside for the surprise)
- Everyone: *turn on the lights* Surprise!
- SpongeBob: Whoa! You guys set up a surprise party? For me?
- Sandy: Happy birthday SpongeBob!
- SpongeBob: Ooh wee. I never thank you guys for all the hard work you all done.
- Gary: Meow. *smile*
- Patrick: The cake is almost ready!
- Sandy: Ooh, i almost forgot your cake. *grab the cake out of the oven* Ta da! Isn't it neat?
- SpongeBob: I love it.
- Mrs. Puff: We always love you no matter what. We can never get a day without you.
- Larry: Keeping strong.
- Pearl: Mr. Krabs got something for you.
- Mr. Krabs: Ha ha ha ha ha.
- SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs? What are you doing in my house? I haven't seen you all day.
- Mr. Krabs: While you two were working, i came over to the house to set up everything for you. How can a great fry cook get a special day like this. Where's Squidward? Isn't he suppose to be here?
- Squidward: *enter the house* SpongeBob, where are my cookies?! I know you took some of them yesterday during your day-off.
- Mrs. Puff: *hold a plate of cookies* Oh, you must be looking for the cookies. I have them right here.
- Squidward: Thanks. *eat the cookie* Mmm, this is what Grandma used to make.
- Plankton: Don't get too crazy over the sugar. It make you crazy.
(The gang set up a big table as the gang eat cake together)
- SpongeBob: *open up the presents* Oh wow, a new spatula? Yes! I always wanted one after using the same old one for 10 years.
- Mr. Krabs: That's how my boy is doing.
- Squidward: How the Krusty Krab doing for ya?
- Mr. Krabs: It's closed for today. You two close down the place like every day.
- Squidward: I get to relax and do nothing. Ha. And drink a lot of cocoa latte.
- Patrick: Best friends always stick to the end, buddy.
- SpongeBob: Sure do Patrick.
- Sandy: We'll show our karate skills to each other.
- SpongeBob: Always messing with me.
- Sandy: Check out my latest invention tomorrow night.
- SpongeBob: The best of both worlds!
- Everyone: *laugh and chill*
(The gang gather around for the party til the end of the day)
For Stephen Hillenburg